Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh time to work it!!

Ok, ok! I hear you! My inner voice is screaming at me, giving me directions. As per usual. I ignored it until I could not stand it any longer. I do know whats best f0r me and how to make it work in my life. But, hell it is so much easier to ignore it and do what feels good in the moment instead of taking the path that I know will be work.I like you I am sure hate work. I like easy. At least I admit it! I quietly give myself the speech that a friend has given many times to others and one that her mother gave to her. The good life just does not happen you have to work for it, no one hands you everything that you want and then come in and takes care of all you problems. The good life has a price. It means doing the dishes and cleaning the floors. No one will just do it for you. No one takes care of your problems it is up to you to make life good for yourself! No one will take care of your soul, not even God. He gave it to you along with free will and it is up to each of us to work at it and make it better, more en-lighted! Sooo I say why oh why is it that I know all of that and still I struggle with the inherent lazy. I know what I need and what is good for me now I have to kick my own ass and DO IT!!!!! Ha, ha..... I am on it! Look out baby I am on my way ! Working on the me here look out people!! Step aside!!!!

No comments: